June 29, 2014

What I got for my birthday 2014


I've finally met my friends and got the rest of my presents from everybody who wanted to give me some :)


Don't think that I'm posting it to boast or something, actually I think I haven't got something to make anybody envious. I like to watch what people get just to have an inspiratin what I can give to my friends for their birthdays. So, I hope it will give you some inspiration too :)


The first thing I always get for my birthday - sweets. That's not all I got, I've already eaten like a half of all :) Those are from my two best friends I went to sushi-bar with :)


Those are presents from my friend Vika. She gave me a shower gel from Yves Rocher, I love this brand and she knows it :) Also I got some bath fizzer, just in time, I've just ran out of mine. And the main, she gave me speakers! Believe me or not, I've never owned any and my laptop isn't very loud so it's perfect!


The scarf is by my university friends. Not very big but bright, very nice for summer(even though we don't have it right now in Moscow). The wallet was given to me by my best friend Julie and it's so cute and big. I was thinking about getting a new one and now I have it :)




I love the lining! Very nice :)

And now it's time for something I got for myself :)


Little essentials :) Just got three little candles in Bath&BodyWorks and nail polishes by Sally Hansen in shades:
440 In The Spotlight
320 Dream Sequins
81 Bamboo Shoot


And the main present: new camera! I wanted one for such a long time! A good nice camera for long years and think I've got one. Really love it! I bought it mostly for my own money which I earned. My parents added me about 1/4 of the price just because they have some tough times. Actually, I don't have good times either but I saved some money during the year so I could buy something really good. But my mum gave an extra present, it's a really good stripeless bra but I think it's inappropriate to show it :)


Just see the difference! The last photo was taken with my old simple hand-held camera and the rest with my new camera. So happy to finally have it :)

Actually I ordered some more presents online but they're not here yet.

That's it for today. Have a nice day :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment