June 22, 2014

Happy overwhelmed Birthday for me!


Okay, today's the 22nd of June, my birthday, I'm 20 now.. I'm a little bit nervous about the fact that the 3rd decade of my life has started today and I feel that I've done nothing yet. I don't even celebrate my bday today, because tomorrow is a very important exam, my scholarship depends on the result of it, a little bit overwhelming, right? I can't wait till my exams are all over, I'm gonna be doing lots of thing after it, but now I'm just depressed... I've been studying hard for almost a week trying to remember everything and now I feel that I know nothing... Is that just me? All my university mates tell me that I will pass an exam, they always think that I know everything, that I learn everything, but it's not so. They always say like "Oh, you shouldn't worry, you know that all, and we know that you learnt everything", but it's not true! I'm one of the laziest students ever, I hate doing homework, I hate learning stuff by heart, I don't like writing meanless reports, I just don't like studying that much, but somehow everytime it seems like I'm a nerd, every single time! Well, I do really learn some stuff, but about a half, maybe a little bit more, but it's equal to what others know.. Why does it happen?

How do you fight with a fear before exams? Maybe I just need to learn some tips for being calm?

But anyway, I hope you're having a great summer :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment