June 29, 2014

June favourites 2014


Yeah, this month I actually can do a month favourites post because I have something to show you :) So this is what I liked during the whole month.

Yes, I take photos on my windowsill if you haven't noticed, and you can see my terrifying radiator :)


So, the first thing it's one of the Bath&BodyWorks candles that I bought for myself for my birthday. This one is "Island Margarita" and it smells so good!(I actually took this photos a little bit earlier, before I burnt like a half of it) It's really great for summer. And again, B&BW candles are really good although they are not that cheap...


I guess it's kinda a trend to wear white nail polish right now, I saw so many youtubers wearing them(I don't watch just random people on the street, always in my thoughts :) And it was rather hard to find a little bottle of this because I wasn't sure if I liked it, but I did. Now I wear it very often, actually half of the time... I wear this one, then I change a color, but then I go back to this one, then I apply another, then again this and so on. I think it's gonna be my favourite nail polish of the whole summer :)


I'm soooooo happy that they're finally available in Russia! I wanted them so bad for such a long time and now I've finally got them! I picked up these two shades: "Pink Punch" and "Cherry me", one is pink, one is a little bit more redish. I love the fact that they moisturize your lips and in the same time give them a color, not that much but perfect for everyday. Right now I have only one lip balm, I wrote about it here and obviously it's not very handy to have it in your purse and reapply it during the day, so this is a great alternative :)


I want to make a review post about it but want to mention it here too. It's the perfect liquid eye liner for me. I tried about 4 different liner and this one is the best! I highly recommend it to everybody :)


I bought this iPhone cover here for only 2$ and I'm so happy with it! I didn't really expect a nice quality from this shop, I just wanted to change the cover for summer time, and I ended up loving it! The sides are so nice, the picture is bright like on the photo. One minus - the smell. It smells like very cheap Chine product(as it is, actually), but right now it's much better, I almost don't smell it anymore. So, it's a good cheap purchase ;)


And of course Ed Sheeran's new album "Multiply"/"X". As always, perfection. Just can't say anything else. If you still, for some mystical reasons, haven't heard it, go and do it right now! Just turn off the lights, turn on this amazing music, close your eyes and listen. Listen to the melody, listen to his incredible voice, listen to these magnificent lyrics, just sink(is this a right word?) in these melodies

That's it! What were your favourites this month? 
Have a nice day :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment