June 27, 2014

Night Post

It's 1:30am and I'm blogging! Good job :)

Yestreday I've spent the whole day cleaning my computer. While it was being cleaned, I made this.


Not actually sure if I really like it but it gives a little bit of color to my space.

And today I went to Museum Of Fine Art in Moscow. I really love this museum, it's my favourite in Moscow, I've been there about 6 times. But today I've found out two more halls with the items from Ancient Egypt! I can't believe I haven't been there, it's my favourite of ancient civilizations! That was weird...


In the middle of the day one my friend called my and offered two tickets to the opera so I had only two hours to find someone to go with me and I've found. So, I went also to the opera :) But it wasn't that big fancy opera where people put on very fansy gown, it was very small theater, I wore just jeans, simple top and leather jacket. Pretty simple and not fancy at all. We saw "Carmen" but modern variation. It was pretty good but the ending was wrong, that was weird... But, I got tickets for free so I have no right to complain :)


So now I'm just chilling in my bed with my laptop and my teddy bear. Yes, I still sleep with a teddy bear.


And look at this cute pijamas! Who didn't like Seasam Street in their childhood? And also, who doesn't like cookies? I definitely love them. Love to eat, love to cook, don't like to share. Perfect tee :)


That's it for tonight! Hope you had a good days too :)
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment