June 15, 2014

Top 6 Non-Beauty Youtube Channels


Yeah, it's gonna be only 6 :) I know it might look not very flattering like I'm into makeup so much, but no, it's not true, I just watch random videos all the time and don't have that much favs... And yeah, 6 is a weird number, I wanted to do top 10, but didn't find that many... But I hope you'll enjoy it anyway :)


It's such a funny channel, can't say that I love it that much, but they are good and I decided to share them anyway :)

He's a british youtuber, Tanya Burr's fiancé, he has very funny some kind of sketchs, and he's cute :)
But am I the only one who thinks that talking about under-eye cream(in his may favourites, I guess) is weird for a guy? Did I miss smth?

I'm subscribed for only 4 gaming channels and 3 of them are here, kinda intresting...
Squeezie is a french-speaking gamer, I'm learning french so it's kinda handy, it's fun and teaching in the same time. He is really very funny and he plays my favourite type of games - horror. It doesn't mean that I like to play them, I don't like to play computer games at all, but I love watching other people playing them and getting scared :) So, he satisfies me with that.

One more british youtuber, Zoella's brother, again, very funny. He has some great ideas, his videos are unique and hilarious! Difinetely check him out :)

One more playing channel. He was the second person I have ever subscribed to. My best friend showed me him and since then I always watch him all the time. Again, he plays a lot of horror games which is great for me :)

How can we not talk about him?! If you don't know him, well, you don't know youtube. He's the most subscribed person on youtube. And also, he's the very first channel I have subscribed to, Difinetely my favourite. Very funny, charming, a little bit silly from time to time, but the best anyway :) Btw, he's CutiePieMarzia's boyfriend, very important information, haha.

That's all! Hope you found something intresting and new for yourself.
Ciao :)



No comments:

Post a Comment