June 28, 2014

Photo Post #3: Birthday celebration

I've finally got time to celebrate my birthday with my friends. I was busy, they were busy so we've got time only today. And we went to sushi-bar called "Yaposha". I really like this sushi place, always good food, nice service, nice prices :)


Hare ears fail with my friend Vika :)


Moustache fail by Julie and Vika :)


Caezar Salat! It looks sooo good ans actually tastes really nice :)


We were kinda hungry so I torally forgot to take a picture of whole set of sushi :) It was California with crabmeat. Not the best sushi I ate.




But anyway it was nice :)


My best friend ever - Julie and I :)




We made a well with a cup, toothpick and it's package :)


My fingers with some henna match my new wallet!


Thanks to my girls for making this birthday so nice :) The beggining of the week was terrible but I'm so glad I have my girls to cheer me up :)

Hope you're having some great time :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment