June 08, 2014

Top 10 Beauty Youtube Channels


Today I'm gonna share with you my Top-10 Beauty Youtube Channels.

I'm obsessed with youtube, I spend there way too much time. And of course I have a lot of channels I watch. That's whom I like to watch the most related to beauty :)(just for you to know, in my beauty playlist on youtube I actually have 29 channels)


I've discovered here recently, but already love her channel. Kinda classic youtube beauty channel, but I like watching her videos :)


What I love about her channel it's her style and vlogs :) Really, she's nice, intresting, a little bit different and that's why she's in my list :)


She has very intresting videos, I don't know why I like her, because sometimes her voice can be really annoying(sorry, but it's true), but I keep watching her for many months :)


I'm soooo in love with her vlogs! It's not really beauty related(although she has beauty videos), but her vlogs are amazings, I love watching her family's life, they are so adorable :)


She's amazing. Very funny, cute, she gives her energy with every new video. Definitely one of the best youtube channels in my opinion :)


Honestly, I didn't like her for the first time. I don't know why, but I really didn't like her, and I don't know what's happened but suddenly I fell in love her and as you can see, she's number 5 in my list. She's so charming and lovely, I like her make-up videos, I get some inspiration for my make-up looks and I like her hauls, she buys lots of stuff that I would buy. Sooo, I just like her a lot :)


She is the oldest lady in my list, I believe, and that's what makes her so incredible. She's not just lovely and cute, she's a woman and sometimes I want to watch something more mature, I guess, and that's the best about her. She always has great recommendations about products, her looks are incredible and vlogs are great too. She is great :)


So, it's time for top-3 :)
Meghan is so great, she's such a positive person, always with a smile, always energetic, always irresistible. When I first watches her video, I was like "Whoah, not so fast!". It was a period when I only started practicing my listening skills and it was pretty hard because the speed of her speach is crazy, but now I love her so much! :)


It was difficult to choose which one to put on the second and first place, because the last two are my favourite of all time.
Marzia is a lovely italian girl who lives in Brightom right now, she made me fall in love with this city and made it the dream of my life to move there. She soooooo charming, soooooo adorable and soooooo cute. But for the first time I didn't like her, her accent seemed annoying to me, now I don't understand how I could think that way. Her accent is the most adorable(after irish accent xD) in the world :)


1. Zoella
Finally number 1. Zoella was the first beauty youtuber I'd ever subscribed to. She is the best, I believe. Love her videos so much, I think, I watched every single one of them. She is beautyful, stylish, adorable, funny, just... the best :)

So that's it, my favourite beauty youtubers :) Next time I will post my Top 5 Non-beauty youtube channels. So stay tuned :)

Have a nice day, ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment