June 25, 2014

Meet my pet tag


Today I got a new camera(I'll write about it on weekend) and I took sooooooo many photos of my cat and I want to share them with you. But not just a list of photos but answering questions from "Meet my pet TAG" so I hope it won't be that boring :)

So, let's get started :)

1) What is your pet’s name?


Her name is Nessie, like a Loch Ness Monster, and she is a monster :)

2) What kind of pet is it and what breed?


She's a cat, norwegian forest cat. But she was ill when she was very little, so she's not that big as she's supposed to be...

3) How long have you had your pet friend?


For 3 years 1 month and 23 days :)

4) How did you get your pet?

We found her on the internet. My mum wanted the special type of cats, but one day I got sick of it and sad that we will take the first cat I'll find on that web-site. And we did it. We took her and sooo happy. Also wanted to take her sister, but Nessie got ill and we were afraid that the second cat would be infected too.

5) How old is your pet?

She was born the 14th of February 2011. Now she's 3 year 4 month and 11 day old cat.
This is her first photo ever :) She's soooooo cute

6) What are some quirky things about your pet’s personality?

She's so cute, lovely, she can fall asleep on your knees, she likes kissing, cuddling, she's really playfull. One phrase: the best cat EVER!! ;)
(apparently doesn't like the flashlight but I don't care)

7) What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?

This the most adorable creature in the entire world. My life will stop if smth happens to her. I love her so much... 

 8) What are some of your favourite past times with your pet?

I don't even know... All?

9) What are the nicknames that you call your pet?

Nessya and monster(look in these devil's eyes! 100% pure monster)

That's all the questions. I think that's the most adorable cat in the world! But I'd like to see yours :)
So, have a nice day :)
Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment