March 02, 2016

Photo Post #37 : The 29th of February: Spring coming. Ismailovo

Hi!
I’m back with a photo post! We haven’t gone for a walk for soooo long because of my work as I work so much that sometimes I can have no days off for weeks. The worst thing is that the salary is so small that it actually doesn’t make any sense at all. That’s why I’m leaving that post. But it’s not the point here :)
We went to Ismailovo Park here, in Moscow, just to have some fresh air as we both finally have a day off at the same day. And it was wonderful! I feel much better about myself and it makes me a little bit happier. Never thought it means that much for me. But I need some fresh air all the time. Now we’re planning to have much more walks a week even if I actually work all day, we decided to have a walk anyway.
I love this feeling of spring in the air. Even though there is still snow it’s warm and sunny. So the spring is coming.
And I wish everyone to always find some time to get fresh air. Because it can change your mood so easily!
Embrace the nature :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment