February 24, 2016

My Book Shelf: Anna Karenina

I've recently read a book. I tried to read it like 4 times and failed. But this time I've managed to read till the very end! Eeeeeah!

I don't understand why I couldn't read it so many times as I actually liked it a lot. Maybe I wasn't ready or something like this... Anyway I liked it.

And you know why? Because I found a lot of in common with my own life. I had a very sad heartbreaking story in the beginning of the year and I found it pretty similar to that story. If you read it, imagine me as Kity, that's what happened. But without any kind of engagements. But there was a guy I was in love with, there was my friend I trust a lot, he fell in love with her and left me(although we weren't actually dating but we were close to it). He broke up with her now but the whole point was pretty close. And no, she is still alive. But as he said he regrets a lot that we can't communicate as before as I actually have a boyfriend and he's not that happy when I even talk to the first guy. 

Closer to the book and not to my life :) the whole story is very interesting even if you know the end. In the middle of the book I was always asking myself "What could possibly happen so she would decide to do that?" And you know what happened? She acted like a hysterical lady. That's all. It was so stupid in my opinion. I was like “What?! That’s it? Just like this?”. I was actually laughing a lot. But still, the story is very good. And I found the right time to read it.
I think at school I wouldn’t understand it the right way.(We were supposed to read it but I always ignored reading and actually started reading for joy only after school).

I highly recommend it for girls after 20 I would say. It’s a good love story maybe not that happy but still good.

Have you read it? What do you think? I’m curious to know your opinion :)


I’m already reading a new book and I’m loving it so soon I’ll have another book post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment