March 08, 2016

Current Favourites March 2016

I earned some money so I spent some money :) of course I bought some make up and so I tried some new stuff and so I have some new favourites I want to share. 

The first one I love is my Maybelline Nude Palette. Oh I love it! The only downside is that the shades that seem to be matte still have some glitter in them. Well, I have another palette with matte shades I need :) the most important thing is that I use it every single day since I got it because I love it :)
The newest thing in this post is Lush Lip Scrub in The Kiss. It’s from Valentine’s day collection. I’d never used a lip scrub before but I actually really like it! One annoying thing about this particular one is the little hearts. I just don’t understand what’s the purpose But the whole product is great!
The mascara I like a lot is Maybelline Lash Sensational. A lot of people talk about it online. I didn’t want to buy it for some reason and bought it only because it was on sale. I  didn’t regret at all :) It gives volume and length and my lashes look nice with it. And it’s the most important, right?
I also started using make up primer. And Russia is soooo late to the party... We got Maybelline Baby Skin Primer only couple months ago. Now I use it all the time :) It gives very nice base for the make up but you shouldn’t apply too much.  
The other product from Maybelline is Color Tattoo Creme Eyeshadow in Creme de Rose. We didn't get a matte collection for a long time and finally I start to notice them in stores and bought a nude pink shade as a base color. I like when the eyelid is light and I can apply any other color and it will stand up a little bit more. Again, I use it every single day since I got it :)


That's  I guess enough of beauty for now :)

So I hope you're going fine :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment