March 27, 2016

My everyday makeup

 Hey!
I just want to share my recent everyday makeup routine :)
 The first, I never use a foundation as I simply don’t like the feeling of it on my skin. So I go straight to concealers. I use two: Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in the shade 01 Ivory for under my eyes area and I use Catrice Camouflage Cream  in the shade 010 Ivory. I use two because the second one has a high coverage and it’s too heavy for under eyes area and the first one has too light coverage to cover any pimples :) So I firstly I use Maybelline concealer to hide my dark circles and then go ahead with the Catrice one to hide any imperfections all over my face.
Then I set it with Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in the shade 52 Vanilla. It says “10hrs Matt Finish & Natural Healthy Glow”. I’ll say that it can stay for even longer as most of the days I do my makeup in the morning and gat home only late in the evening so it’s like 12+ hours of wearing makeup and in the end of the day I still don’t get that shinny face as I usually have. So this is one of my favourite powders I’ve ever used :)
 Then I move to my eyes area. I use Maybelline BrowSatin in the shade Dark Blonde. I was such an idiot when I bought it in this shade.. It’s too yellowy for my eyebrows but I like the pencil and that weird sponge end that I use it nevertheless. I just quickly fill my eyebrows in and brush them through with a spoolie.
For a base colour I use my favourite Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hours in the shade 91 Crème de Rose. I just apply it with my finger all over the eyelid and that’s all :)
Then I use Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in the shade 003 Brown. It’s been in my makeup bag for sooooo lond because I never used it for some reason. Now I use it more and more to line my upper lash line. I don’t do any flick as I have vey watering eyes especially when the air is dry and It is dry so I’ll just end up with smudged flicks…
And to finish my eyes I curl my lashes and apply Maybelline(too much Maybelline in this post, hah) The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. It’s nice but a little bit watery. I bought it recently so can’t say much. I just like it so far, not too much but do.
 When it comes to lips, I like to scrub them in the morning with Lush The Kiss Lip Scrub. It’s from their St.Valentine’s Day collection. It’s very first time I tried lip scrubs in my life and I really enjoy using it. After the scrub I apply some sort of lip balm. Now I use Nivea Coconut Lip Butter. It’s sooo nice and soft.. And the scent…mmm.. Love it :)
I usually apply any kind of lipstick only right before I leave the house and it can be different. Sometimes I even forget to apply anything at all :)
Then I finish my face with Divage Velvet Blush in the shade #8703. It’s a nice rosy peach shade which I love for spring/summer time. It’s pretty pigmented so I need to be very careful with it or I’ll look like a clown :)
And I started falling into highlighters. I have only one in my Sleek Face Form Palette in the shade Light 373. It’s a very nice and settle highlighter which looks very pretty on cheekbones :)

And that’s it!
Hope you like it :)
Tell my about your everyday makeup routines, I would love to know!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment