June 06, 2016

30 Day Challenge



Almost a month ago I saw this video(link here) and it made me think: what if I really try to do it this time? I started it. 

I decided to start with something simple: Read at least 10 pages of a book every evening before I go to bed. And I did it. I write about it only now as I wanted to test it before I post. I even did my own printable to watch my progress. Feel free to take it and use if you want to :) 

I finally almost finish the book I bought when I was 13. Well, it is a little bit weird to read a book you were into when you were 13 and now you're 21, but hey, I enjoy it a lot! I also set myself a reward: buy a new book in English. Here, in Moscow it's pretty expensive to buy books in English, but I thought that after achieving such a target I can afford it :) I've already bought myself one and started reading it and I enjoy it so far :) 

I'm also in the process with two other challenges: do evening and morning workouts. I'm half way through it and already feel so much better about myself. After I finish it, I think I'll do a separate post with the workouts I've been doing :)

On my own skin I experienced that I can do whatever I want if I try to. I feel so unstoppable now :) And I shared this idea with some my friends and they are so into it and I look forward to start new challenges together with them :)

I came up with a list of challenges I want to do at some point. I find that have more than three challenges at the same time isn't as effective so I wait till I finish these 2 challenges before I start a new one. But maybe this list can inspire you to do something:

- draw a picture a day as I want to improve my drawing skills
- drink more water as it's very healthy for your body
- write a post a day as I always feel lazy to type :)
- read an article a day as I want to learn something new every day
- learn new words every day as I need to expend my vocabulary
- not to eat junk food or fast food as I eat it way too much and spend way too much money on it
- take a photo a day as I want to improve my photographie skills.

What challenges would you set for yourself?

Always try to make yourself better!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment