June 15, 2016

How To Be Confident: Why All Those Article Don't Work


Hi!
I love Bloglovin, I really like to read some kind of inspiring articles. And recently I got my usual email letter with couple articles to read and there I saw the title "How to be confident". At the first moment I wanted to click on it and read as I consider myself as a person with confidence issues. But then I thought "How can this article help? Why should I read it? Did any of other articles that helped me?" And my answer was NO.

Right now as I'm getting older(I'm still pretty young and I have tons to learn about life) I start to think over my problems. Right now I'm feeling good about my life. Well, I still believe that I need to lose some weight and it will burst my confidence, and I'm well aware of the fact that it is the wrong mindset. But still, every time I lose some weight I immidiently feel way more confident.

My main idea about confidence is "If you don't like it - change it, if you can't change it - like it". I'm not sure whether I saw it somewhere or no, but I have this idea in my head for a very long time and I believe in it. I mean, I don't like the size of my body. I can change it. The fact that I don't do it because I'm lazy, it's the whole another problem. But still I can and it means that if I don't have the body of my dream I'm not working hard enough. And as soon as I start working out I instantly get this burst of positivity that makes me feel better about myself and the world around me and that's what makes me feel confident.

Right now I get to know new people, I'm getting better in my job, the weather is beautiful. The last thing I actually feel like I need to add is some daily sport and healthy eating. And that's what can make me a different person.

And I always try to be positive about people around me, I say more yes and thanks to it I actually got an expensive haircut and manicure for free :)) And when I came to that salon I was surprised with the fact that I talked to people over there, I made jokes, I asked people about different things, I talked to their boss like she was my Guru. Gosh, a year ago I would be so freaking quite and just smile in a silly way but now I feel so much more open-minded that I let people easily in my life. And that's only because I feel more confident about myself.

So my point here is that there's no universal recipe to be confident, you should find your own way to do it. You can read tons of books but until you actually start doing something nothing will change. I just work on the things that I don't like about myself and that makes me fell better about myself. Do things and you'll get there :)

I know that everybody had or still have some confidence problems, so share it in the comments, I'd love to read about it :)

So, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment