June 08, 2016

Photo Post #38: Summer Sunshine in Ismailovo

Hi!
Summer in Moscow it's a very weird thing: it exists but you never know for how long.
Last week my friend and I went for a walk in the park. It was sunny and hot. Right now I'm sitting in my bedroom and I can hear the rain. It's been like 3 days like that in a row. So now we don't even know when the sun comes back...
Still we got some very sunny photos! I also try to learn my camera better so I hope I'll get to the point when I'm absolutely happy with my skills :) Also in two weeks this my friend and I are going to Saint-Petersburg(my fourth trip there) and I want to get some good photos of me too so I try to teach her how to deal with my camera :)
I hope you're having a better summer that we right now :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment