May 24, 2015

Photo Post#25: 15th-17th of May: Saint Petersburg v.2.0: Day III

Hi!
So here's the last day. And of course I got sick.. I was also very exhausted and it was hard for me to communicate with people but I couldn't let my friends down and not to show them Peter and Paul Fortresse. The weather wasn't that good, it was pretty chilly and overcast. But still it was nice. I liked it then and I like it now.
 And on our way back home we bought two pizzas and a cake but we didn't have a knife so we cut it with a plastic card... But the main thing is that we enjoyed that cake :) And we also played some card games..

That's all from my trip. I enjoyed it soooooo much. It was exectly what I needed before the hardest weeks of preparing for exams. And we've already planned to go there again in a year :)
Hope you're having the best time of your life :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment