June 02, 2015

Photo Post#26: The 31st of May: The Victory Park: Part I

Hi!
And again photo post :) On sunday my friend and I went to The Victiry Park here, in Moscow. I hadn't been there for at least 10 years and hardly remembered anything so we decided to refresh my memory :) Honestly, I remembered only couple things as it has been changed a lot during the last years. Still it was very nice just to wander around :)

 This monument is about people who died during The Great Patriotic War. The things behind these statues are their shoes, toys, clothes.. It's really powerfull, I believe. I felt some sympathy and proud because our ancestory lived through that terrible war.
 And some flowers to remind everyone that the summer has finally arrived :)

That's all for now.
Hope you're enjoying your summer :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment