May 15, 2015

Photo Post #21: Mix of the last month

Hi!
This blog is turning into the Photo Diary.. Well, I don't actually mind :) I love watching through other blogs with lots of photos. Maybe my photos aren't that good but I'm learning and I hope I'm getting better... So, today I have some random photos from the last month. Just couple days when I didn't take many pictures but still want to post. So, let's start!

 20th of April. That was the weirdest burger in my life(pretty delicious though). It's a deer(!!!) burger on a coal(not sure) bread with some beet...
20th of April. Just a random picture from the street painter.
26th of April. Flowers from my boyfriend as it was a first month anniversary of our relationship.
6th of May. My friend and I took some photos as I had my camera with me in the University :) 
6th of May. Had a lovely picnic with friends, guitar and some meet :)

That's all from me for today! Currently I'm in Saint Petersburg(even though I'm writting this post at home in Moscow) again, so there's gonna be some more(or a lot more) photo posts from there :)
Hope you're having a great day :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment