May 06, 2015

Beauty Bits + Favourite Spring/Summer Nail Polishes

Hi!
I haven't posted anything beauty related for a while, but I don't have much to talk about. I've probably written it already that most of a time I don't try anything new plus I'm planning a trip to Saint-Petersburg again but not alone this time so I need to save some cash. And I'm also thinking about moving out from my parent's home. But no matter what I do buy some stuff from time to time. And today I want to talk about only 3 beauty products plus my favourite nail polishes for spring/summer :)

So, I finally bought one more blush. And this one is pink but with some peach tint. I'm not sure if a peach blush suits me but this one looks nice as it's a mix :) plus it's pretty pigmented which is always a good think.
I like eyeliners, I like liquid eyeliner, I like to use grey eyeshadow as a liner, not a huge fan of a pencil liner but still use it from time to time. And I've finally decided to try a gel one. I'm sure a lot of people heard about Maybelline one and how good it is. What can I say? It stays in place for a longer time than a liquid eyeliner but for me it's a little bit challenging to apply it. Maybe later I'll get used to it but for now... Plus I need to wash a brush every single time I use it to apply eyeliner and it's a little annoying...
And the last one is a BB Balm for hair. When I saw it I was like "What?! A BB product for hair?" But you know what? It's really good, I really like it. My hair is much softer now. What else do you need to see? :)
And nail polishes. I love Essie polishes a lot and here're my favourite ones :)

That's all from me for today.
Hope you're having a great day :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment