April 18, 2015

Zoella Beaty

Hi!
I've finally recieved a box with Zoella Beauty products. I believe I wrote about the body lotion in one of my favourites posts and I still love it and I was so excited to get a new tube of it. Plus I finally managed to get Soak Opera and Fizz Bar, they were always sold out when I wanted to get them. But one day they were available plus I had a discount code for 20%off and I thought it was the best exuse to treat myself with more bath products(I already have way too much :)).
So I just wanted to quickly share my thoughts about this line.
First of all, the packaging. It is adorable, isn't it? I like the colours because it's not pink actually(I don't like pink colour) but coral I guess. Plus I really like lace and here it looks absolutely right. The style in general is pretty girly but not too much and that's great! I also like the fact that on a fizz bar there are two stickers saying "Don't it!" which I find very funny :)
Second of all, the scent. To be 100% honest, I don't like it that much. It's nice, yes, but not exactly the scent I like. But still it's fine and I can handle it.
And third of all, the effect. All the products are great! They nourish skin sooooo well, especially the lotion. The bath products are good too but still I prefer Lush products and won't repurchase them, honestly. But the lotion is my one love :)

That's all from me today.
Hope you've found anything helpful for you :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment