April 24, 2015

Photo Post #16: 17th of April: Ethnomir. Part I

Hi!
Today I want to share with you some photos from my trip to Ethnomir. I say "trip" because it took us more the 1,5h to get there by car and we left home at around 10a.m. and got back home at 9p.m. But it was amazing! We just wandered around, then we figured out about some intresting excursions, saw a puppet performence "Little Prince" based on a famous book(which was the best puppet performence I've ever seen in my life!!) and had a wonderful time. If you're in Moscow and have tons of time, go there and enjoy. It's a huge kind of park which shows different cultures from all over the world! You won't regret about the whole day there, I promise! :)

That's all for today! I have two more posts from there to come so stay tuned!
Hope you're having a great time :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment