April 06, 2015

Photo Post #14: April the 3rd Planitarium

Hi, humans!
One more photo post in a row! Try to make my life at least a little bit more intresting and visit new places. This time I went to Planitarium where I've never been before because it was closed for the most part of my life and when it opened it was freaking expensive. Well, it's still very expensive but I didn't pay this time :) And it was amazing! It's so beatiful there and intresting... We also watched a movie there on a big dome(I hope that's a right word) and it was like 3D movie but without glasses, so cool! I really want to go there again :)
 I knew that Pluto was a very tiny planet but that tiny... It's like the size of the Moon, not bigger...

That's all from me!
Have a great day :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment