April 04, 2015

Photo Post #13: March the 31st - Opening Of The Biggest Kids' Shopping Center In Moscow

Hi, humans!
I truly believe that one time I'll be posting regulary, I swear! But for now I post whenever I have anything to share. And today it's a new photo post(and I have one more already :)). I went to the main kids shopping center in Moscow. It was closed for a very long time but I remember going there when I was a little girl and I loved it there. I can't say that it remains the same, the feeling there is absolutly different. I don't like it as much as I loved the previous version but still for the child inside me it was a lot of fun :)
 Am I the only one who associates them only with horror games? I hope not :)
Problems you have to deal when you're short: you can't see anything and have photos through the windows.. But here I think it looks nice :)

That's all from me!
Hope you're having a great time :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment