January 02, 2015

Photo Post #11: Saint Petersburg through my phone.

On the railway station. Almost 2a.m.
1. On my way there in the train! Couldn't believe I was actually going there :)
2. My hotel room. Not the best service but it was cheap and for me alone it was very nice, had a lovely time with myself :)
3. The sunrising when I'd just arrived.
4. The badge I got in the Lego Museum for accomplishing the task :)
 Palace Square. Looks way better then in summer when I've been ther for the fist time.
 All alone in the hotel room at night.. Only food is my company. Also watched "The nightmare before Christmas" that night. And yes, there's a baby food. I love it and I don't care that I'm actually 20 :)
1. Jelly fish! Look soooo cool
2. I was sitting in one of the cathedrals and this pretty cat came up and sit next to me untill I left :) #crazycatlady
3. Went to see a mini performence "The horrors of Saint Petersburg". It was incredible! Totally worth the money I paid.
4. I bought myself a new cute friend. I love tutles, his name is Otis and he's the most adorable tutle in the world!
The second night with food :) And yes. I've eaten it all. Alone. At once. And I watched "Teke-teke" that night to entertain myself.

That's finally everything I wanted to share with you about my trip. And I recommend to absolutely everybody to do spontanous trips like this. That's incredible and so memorable. And it's always great to have some time just with yourself :)

Hope you're having great time! :)
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment