January 04, 2015

New Year 2015 Presents

 Hi, humans!
As I told, I'm from Russia and if you know we don't celebrate Christmas like most of the world. The first, we have it later, the 7th of January, the second, it's 100% religious holiday, people just go to the church and have a small dinner, no presents required. But we have all this fun at the New Year's eve. So I'd like to share not all but my favourite presents this year.
 The first, it's a perfum, Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs. It's from my mum. I've wanted it for the whole year but hadn't had an opportunity to buy it so my mym made my wish come true. Absolutely my favourite parfume :)
The second is a mug. It was made by one my good friend(actually two of them, but I don't think the second friend really wanted to give me anything, we are not friends anymore) and it has my name on the other side :) And it's dirty as I'm currently drinking my tomato juice. By the way, let me know in the comments if you like it because none of my friends like it :(
The third it's aquarelle pencils. I have a set of ordinary colour pencils from this brand and I love them, so my mum decided ti give me an unusual set to improve my creativity :) Really need to start drawing again, really miss it.
The fourth is a book which is headlined "This is not a book" by Keri Smith. It's from the same guy who gave me the mug. When I saw it I rememberd "The Pointless book" by PointlessBlog on youtube. This thing is incredible! It's fuul of different tasks like for example the page 27 says "This is a black space. Think of nothing. How many examples of nothing can you think of? Draw nothing here". Isn't it cool? Definitely the best thing I've recieved :)
And the fifth thing on the backgroun is also from that person. It's a candle holder. It's funny that he gave me the Eiffel Tower. The thing is that I'm learning French in the university and I actually hate it. And then he gave me this. Good friend, what can I say :)

I also got tons of little presents, like some statues, candies, a notebook, a jewelery box, candles and so on, but there's not point to show all those small but cute things.
These are my sister and I, we both were animals that night :) I'm absolutely in love with this sweater and my friends are too, for them it was so soft to sleep on me :)

Well, for me that night wasn't that great but I still believe that this year could be good.
I wish you the best this year, let's make the previous year the worst in our lives! Happy New Year!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment