July 13, 2014

Photo Post #6: Out the city. Mihnevo. Day 1 and 2

Hi, humans!
Yesterday I went back from my friend's place in Mihnevo not very far from Moscow. It was quite nice, I hadn't seen her for a month I guess. And it was nice to leave Moscow for couple days. Even though I don't live in the center of the city I still feel the presure of the big city(I love it actually, I'm totally a city girl) and it's so pleasant to change the environment a little bit :) And it's a great way to realise that you actually love your own place and it's not that bad as you thought. 

My friend gave me her little sister's slipers. They have a perfect size for me. Her sister is 8.


 We ate at 11pm. Great.




 My friend's house.

The first day wasn't that eventful, we just went to some grocery stores and bought tones of food. We(mostly I) cooked some chiken, none of us tried this exact recipe before and we changed it a little bit and it was delicious! And we watched some horror movies: The Orphanage and Child's Play 2. The first one if you haven't seen it before, do it! The movie is amazing! Make a horror movie creepy without any blood or jumpscares is a talent. Guillermo Del Toro is a talent. So watch it! The second one is less creepy. I guess I watch way too many horror movies so Chucky, the classic of horror, isn't scary to me. We actually laught a lot during the film, it was funny :)
The next day the weather was terrible, it was cold, foggy, grey.. We didn't do much, kust went to pay some bills, buy more food and I took a little bit of photos there. Not that much...

I'll post about the third day tomorrow, there're gonna be much more photos:)
Have a nice day :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment