July 05, 2014

Photo post #5: A day with my sister

Hi humans!(For some reason I like this greeting :)

I have a younger sister, her name is Ann and she's 15. We don't spend much time together, she prefers to spend her days in front of her laptop watching anime, drawing something with photoshop instead of walking outside. The weather in Moscow is wonderful right now, it's a crime to spend entire day at home but she does. I'm trying my best to go outside every single day and I enjoy it but she doesn't even want to go to the cinema when I call her. So for me it was weird when she agreed to go to the center just for a walk. I also went to some shops to buy some skin/hair care products but then we were enjoying the weather. Unfortunetely it was rather cloudly but anyway warm. And of course I took my camera with me :)









(She will kill me if she knows I post her photo here :)


It was an ice cream day that day and people were given some free ice cream but the queue was insane so we just bought some cotton candy and were happy :)

Always have a nive day :)
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. hi
    just been looking at your blog and in those pictures you look beautiful
    just wanted you to know XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, it's so nice to hear(actually see in this case) :)

      Delete