July 09, 2014

Empties Summer 2014


Hi, humans!
I don't know about you but I love watching posts and videos about products people have used up. Only ib this case you can know the real opinion about products.
I'm this kind of people who doesn't throw away things they don't like that much. So I have some products I really enjoyed using and some I didn't. Let's begin :)


Let's start with face care products. I don't have much because I often forget to save empty bottles... 
So, the first it's Nivea Cleanser. I love Nivea so much but this product disappointed me so much... I didn't notice any difference using it.. It doesn't wash off the rest of a make up, it doesn't clear pores, I don't even know what it does.... So, I don't recommend that.
Next it's Nivea moistryzer. This stuff is soooooo moisturizing, even way too much. It takes ages to wait until it's finally dry and you can apply your make up. But for night it's really good to repair your skin after sun or make up or any other bad things that can spoil your skin. It depends on what you desire to have. Just keep in mind it's veeeeeery moisturizing, like really, veeeery moisturizing :)
Then, you see two packs of the same moisturizer by Yves Rocher. The first I bought only because of the sticker on top, it's so nice and a little bit vintage. But the cream by itself is not that nice. Like the Nivea one it takes ages to wait until it's dry but it doesn't moisturise that much. I don't understand what's happening but I keep getting disappointed by my favourite brands. I really like Yves Rocher but lately it doen't impress me that much... The second pack I got from my mum on New Year.

Now let's talk about other skin care products.
The first it's Planeta Organica Organic Oblepikha Body Cream. The first I want to mention that before it I haven't used any body creams ot lotions. But this one changed my mind! It's sooooooooo good, the smell is amazing! And it makes my skin so soft. Plus it's organic and I'm a little obsessed with organic skin care products. I'm not sure but I believe it's russian brand that makes me fell a little bit proud :)
Then I have two Yves Rocher creams(my mum gave me a big kit of different Yves Rocher products): hand and foot creams. And it looks weird, I know, but I cat some cream tubes to get the most of the products. I really loved the hand cream! It's really nice, the smell is good, the consistence is pleasant for skin. My hands feel much better and softer :) The foot cream is nice but that's all. Not that impressive. I saw the price for this little tube and I was a little suprised that it's rather expensive but it doesn't worth it, I think. And it's tiny. That's not that convenient.
And the last here it's Nivea Deoderent Powder Effect. The first time I applied it I was a little bit confused by the smell(yes, I talk way too much about smells ans scents :). I felt like I applied some kind of baby powder and I smelled it so strongly, I thought that everybody could smelled it too. But then I got used to it and ended up liking it. It protects from sweating quite well, I have a huge problem with it, very few deodorants help mt but this one does.

Now, hair care. I have only one product I wanted to share with you. It's a Repair Conditioner by Yves Rocher. And Oh My God! That's my love till the rest of my life. I will repurchase it over and over again untill it's in stock. This is a miracle for my hair! They never felt that soft before. Don't even know what to add... Just the best hair product I know so far :)

Time for some make up :)
I've already thrown away the package and I don't remember the exact name of my tone, but it's a MaXfactor Cream Puff powder in shade №41 something beige :) It was the second or the third powder I've ever owned and it's pretty nice. It has a good coverage but rather strong smell... I don't know why.. It's nice but a little bit annoying. I can't say much actually because I started getting into make up only couple months ago and this had been already used up. I remember that it was pretty cheap compare to other MaXfactor's powders. For that money it's a very nice powder.

Mascara time! I'm a little bit crazy about mascaras... As you can see I have three empty bottles :) Let's talk about each one :)
The first it's Bourjois Volume Glamour Max. What can I say... I like the brush, I actually love exactly this type of brushes. But in this case it's not the best... I was disappointed by this mascara... Bourjois is one of the most expensivedrugstore btands and I decided to check out at least their mascara and I'm honestly not sure if I want to try any of its produsts because recentlu I've read a lot of bad reviews about their products. Don't mean that it is a very bad brand but I didn't like that mascara, that's the main over here.
Next it's Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex. And I'm in love with it! Rimmel is one of the cheapest drugstore brands and this mascara was one of the heapest in the whole shop and it's one the best I've ever tried. The brush is amazing, it gives a good length, good volume, it separates really nicely. Just everything you need from mascara. Want to buy it again after I use up my current mascara.
The last here is L'Oreal False Lash Papillon. I heard so many good reviews about this mascara and can you imagine how upset I was when it turned out to be one of the worst mascara I've ever tried? Really, why do people compliment it so much? I can't get it. I didn't gat any length, any volume, any separation. My lashes looked so weird after applying it. I didn't expect it. L'Oreal is a quite nice brand, as you know, I love their eyeliner, but this mascara wasn't good for me. Unfortunately.

I guess I've mentioned it in my L'Oreal's eyeliner Review. I used up at least three of them. And it's not because I'm so in love with but because I couldn't find better.And it really annoyed me so much. It's a nice eyeliner but the very end of the applicator dries so fast. I can use it for month or something like this and no more. Then it gets really hard to apply it normally even though there are so much more product inside and it just pisses me off! But in the same time when it's new it's such a nice eyeliner, cheaper then L'Oreal one but still good. I don't have a common opinion about this product.. It's love/hate relationship between this eyeliner and me :)

So that's all I've saved so far :) Hope you enloyed such a long reading :) I don't usually write that much bit I had some inspiration.

Have a nice day :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment