July 23, 2014

Cooking time: Classic Brownie. Easy, Quick and Delicious


Hi, humans!
I was left all alone at home, my family's left to Astrahan' to visit my granny there and I stayed because of the cat, there's nobody who could stay with her. And I started trying different recipes. The first one I tried it's brownie :) I wanted to share it with you because it's super easy :)

You need:

1. Preheat your oven to 200C. Prepare your form. I find it easier to use a baking paper with oil and a little bit of flour. That's a little tip, not everyone knows that with flour it's so much easier to take away your pastry. And sorry about my disgusting stove :)

2. Melt your chocolate with butter. Boil a little bit of water in a pot and place your bowl on top of it and wait until it's completely melted.

3. Let it cool a little, add your flour and mix well.

4. In another bowl whisk youe eggs and sugar. Add your chocolate with butter and flour and mix very well.

5. Put it in your form and send to the oven for 20-25 minutes.

6. Get it out, let it cool, cut and enjoy. You're done :)

Hope you liked this recipe as I did.

Have a nice day :)
Ciao!






No comments:

Post a Comment