August 30, 2015

Photo Post #30: The 12th of August: My Boyfriend's Birthday

Hi!
I wonder how actual bloggers manage to post on a regular basic.. I just get so overwhelmed by the amount of things I need to do.. I have to work, I have to do some official papers, I failed the exam for the Uni to get a master degree(I don’t care about it but my mum does), my social life  got back to live and I spend a lot of time with my boyfriend and my friends. I’m having two days off when I need nothing to do and it feels so weird that I don’t need to go anywhere, don’t need to do anything and it’s so freaking weird. But I want to finally make my life and my blog a little bit more scheduled. So I’ll try to write more on Sundays to plan post for the week ahead and do it more regulary.
So, I have some photo posts ahead :)
The first one in this raw is from celebrating my lovely boyfriend’s birthday :) We just had a fun picnic near the pound. We had some fun and a little bit sad moments but in general I think it was fun :) And apparently I was veeeeery emotional. I believe I don't even have a single normal photo :)
That’s it for now :)
Tell me what you’ve been up to!
Have a nice day :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment