August 05, 2015

AliExpress Brushes

Hi!
So, as I was writing in the post about BuyInCoins, it’s always risky to buy online on cheap web sites but I wanted to treat myself for my birthday with some new brushes. I didn’t know where to get good but not very expensive brushes and I was looking for some when I heard people talking about one shop(here) on AliExpress and the reviews were pretty good. So I decided to try some of their brushes.

The general opinion of mine is that they are nice but not as good as people were saying. They’re not expensive at all and they are very good for their price. Let’s talk about every single one of them.
The first one is L125 - Angle blush. I really like the way it feels, I like the way it looks but I got some bristles out already(I got them 2 weeks ago). But nevertheless I like to use this brush for applying bronzer and it works really well with blending. And it costs 7,12$ right now on sale here.
The next one is L247- Tapered Blending Brush. The same as with the previous brush: like the look, the way it feels but got some bristles out already. These bristles coming out are so annoying as I like the brush and want to keep them for as long as possible but I don’t think they will serve me for I very long time but for now I’m fine with it :) Price 3,80$ on sale right now here.
The next one is L267 – Pencil Brush. This one hasn’t lost any of the bristles yet :) And that’s great as I really like it! It’s so good for applying eyeshadow on the lower waterline(under waterline, of course :)). Now at least I do apply eyeshadow there :) Don’t have much to say as it’s just a good brush :) Price also 3,80$ on sale here.
The next one is L258 - Angled Brow Brush. I haven’t used yet actually but it looks and feels pretty nice. It also looks a lot like MAC 263 Brush and feels almost the same. So I hope it’ll work as well as a MAC one :) Price also 3,80$ on sale here.
The last one is L163- Eye Liner Brush. And it is the biggest disappointment ever! It’s so thick that I can’t even imagine how anyone can use it for an eyeliner. I was the most excited to receive this brush but it turned out to be a failure… So bad. Price is 3,80$ on sale as well here.
That’s all. There are some great things here but unfortunately there are some bad things about this my purchase. But I still want to try some their other brushed.
Would you ever order online from the site like this? I know a lot of people are afraid to order on sites like this. What do you thing?
And how is your summer so far? :)
Hope it’s great :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment