August 02, 2015

Cheap Shopping... Again?

Hi!
So, I remember writing in the very beginning of my blog about cheap shopping and if it’s worth it. And that time I thought it wasn’t. But I decided to try one more time. I don’t know why it happened but it did :) This time I ordered from very cheap shop BuyInCoins.
I don’t actually remember how I ended up on that web-site but I ordered 4 things and they’re all pretty good, I expected much worse.

First comes Tangle Teaser(obviously fake :)). I don’t buy the original one as the price here in Moscow is crazy and I don’t see a point to spend that much money on just a hair brush. This fake one cost 3,69$(if you’re interested it’s here). I just want to say that this thing is very good :) It even came in a package close to the original one. The brush itself is really well made for this price. I carry it with me all the time now. I love the massage feeling of it on my skull, it’s soooo satisfying :)
Then, this weird looking “egg”. It’s a brushegg for washing your makeup brushes. And I’m in love with it! I’ve never seen them before but I thought it should’ve been a good thing. And it is. It makes washing-brushes-routine so much faster! I don’t like the fact that I couldn’t pick a colour but that’s fine as the product itself is really good. And it cost only 1,39$(here).
I also wanted a NARS kabuki brush for a long time but it’s ridiculously expensive. So, I saw this one which looks pretty close to the original one but for only 2,41$(here) and thought “Why not?”. Do, the brush itself is not that well-made but it’s so soft that I couldn’t stop myself from striking my face with it over and over again :) I use it for blush or highlighter now and pretty happy with it :)
The last thing is very interesting for me as it’s a brow eraser(1,06$ here). I have quite sensitive eyes. They water every time I plug my eyebrows which is pretty annoying. So when I saw this I wanted to buy it immediately. And it was a good decision :) Now it takes me like two-three minutes to do my eyebrows :) The only bad thing is that now I need to do them more often. But it’s totally fine as it doesn’t take that long.
That’s all for now! I can say that sometimes you can just order some little silly thing just for fun but online shopping on such sites is always risky, just be prepared for anything :)
Everyone have the nicest summer you can :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment