July 19, 2015

Photo Post #28: 11th-13th of July: Mihnevo

Hi!
I haven't written anything for a long time as I was very busy graduating from the University and studying at work. But I'm back and I have couple posts ideas I want to write about. Hope I'll manage to do it :) But now I have another photo post for you!
A year ago I went to see my friend in Mihnevo(see the posts here and here) and this year I went there again. But this time the weather was very bad I was pretty lazy to take any photos.. So the photos below are taken by my boyfriend who went there with me and we had some kind of double-date as my friend's boyfriend was there too :) It was very nice and lovely as this my friend is extremely nice and cute, just the nicest person I know and her boyfriend is very funny and he cares about her a lot and I'm so happy for her! And I wish her to be the happiest person ever with this man, he is good :)
We had two wonderful evenings watching some animation movies like “Meet the Robinsons”, “How to train your dragon” and we haven’t’ finished watching “Hotel Transilvenia”. I’ve seen them all before but absolutely love them :)
We also(of course) got a little bit drunk, or I got absolutely drunk and felt so weird and it wasn’t that funny because I couldn’t control myself and was a little bit scared to go and take a shower as I was afraid that I could fall asleep there.. So, people, don’t get that drunk, please, it’s disgusting.
Still, the trip was wonderful! 
We also went for a walk and found some wild strawberries! It was very nice :)
And my friend has a cat now, her name is Alisa and she is very cute(but mine is better!!).


That's all from me!
Hope you're having a wonderful hot summer :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment