July 22, 2015

Photo Post #29: The 16th of July: Graduation Day

Hi!
So, my University years are over. Now I have a bachelor degree in linguistics. I’m so incredibly happy that it’s over! I can’t say that I was that happy to study there, it isn’t the best University to study in but I’m still very grateful for everything I learnt there. My university years were full of changing: I found new friends, lost old ones, got disappointed in people but then found the consolation in others. It taught me a lot of life lessons. Talking about my profession, I can’t say I learnt that much, I learn much more right now at work, but the life experience is indispensable. I’m also thinking about apply for a master degree just to calm down my parents as they believe that a bachelor isn’t high education. I don’t think it’s necessary for my profession but I’ll try.
So, here are photos from that event :) Almost all photos are taken by my boyfriend(thank him :)


I will always remember the time I've passed there and I will miss my ladies but it's time to move on.
I wish everyone who's only starting their studying to take the best out of these years ahead, and I wish everyone who just like me graduates this year to enjoy the journey we're about to start. We will find our place in this world.
We're not lost, we're just finding our way in the world, in a big old world(c) Nina Nesbitt.

Have the best time of your life :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment