June 28, 2015

Birthday Post 2015

Hi!
So, this week I had my last state exam(and I’m so happy that I’ve passed it! I also had the best answer with 98 points out of 100), and also I had a birthday the 22nd of June :) I’m 21 now and it seems crazy for me… And so I want to talk through my day as I want to save it somewhere.

So I started my “day” at 2a.m. with a bath :) I just put all my favourite bath product to treat myself. So I had a bath with my favourite Lush bomb of all time, Twilight, also some Soak Opera by Zoella and I also have some heart-shaped oil with some herbs. And it was good but I just think that my body isn’t made for baths, something’s wrong with my blood pressure and I had a terrible headache and felt very dizzy… But at least my skin really appreciated that :)
Then, I actually had two birthday cakes, one we bought with my mum to celebrate my bday with the family, and the second one was brought to me from my boyfriends, his mother’s friend is a baker :)
Well, my cat is a very important part of my life, so I can’t stop myself from posting at least one photo of my beauty :)
Then, my two long-term friends showed up(I hadn’t seen them for a very long time) and of course my boyfriend and we had some fun with my camera(CRAZY PHOTOS ALERT!) :)
And from my presents I want to mention only this amazing thing(my parents gave me a golden bracelet but I didn’t take a photo of it as I always remember about it only at night and the lighting in my apartment isn’t great). I love cotton candy so I got a mini cotton candy machine! Now my sweet tooth will be absolutely happy :)
Even though the very end of my day was spoiled  and I felt really depressed I’m still very grateful for having some amazing people in my life who don’t forget about me even if we don’t see each other for a long time, who care about me at least a little bit.

That’s all from me!
Hope you’re having a great summer no matter what you’re doing :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment