December 06, 2014

Christmas all around me

  Hi, humans!
It's finally december and it means festive mood everywhere! Even though here in Moscow we still don't have much snow(which is soooo weird), I can still feel Christmas all around me(it reminds me a song from "Love actually":), although we don't celebrate it...) Anyway, I felt really depressed recently and needed to cheer myself up and I decided to jumped into all that festive stuff.
 I'm a huge youtube fan so of course videos from my favourite youtubers are first in my list :) I watch a lot of Zoella, Tanya Burr, Meghan Rienks, Joe Sugg and their Vlogmas. You can't deny, it's the most christmasy things on youtube :)
 I also love christmas shopping but I already have a lot of christmas tree decorations so I could buy only those little balls for by windowsill sakura(photo will be below). Both things are from IKEA. Also only now I've noticed the reflection of me taking this photo in every single ball :)
 I changed a little bit stuff on my bedside table. I have this cute little deer on the left from my friend Julie, she gave it to me last year. This bear is by my other friend and I've had for 3 years now, love it so much and it's from Coca-Cola, he just randomly bought it for me in the cinema :) The little pretty house is also a present, my friend gave it to me like two or three years ago. She also gave me winter owl last yaer. So this bedside table is full of memories :)
 Also I've spent quite some time picking a lipstick for New Year Eve party(yes, already). It took me a while because they are pretty similar but still different. I picked the middle one, it's Rimmel lipstick from Kate Moss collection in shade 30, if you're wondering. And I also bought yesterday a lip liner for it and I've never used any lip liners before so it's a great opportunity to start :) And also I watched Garbiella a.k.a. velvetgh0st on youtube, she's so lovely :) 
 So as I said I decorated my sakura with some balls and some tinsel(not sure if you can call it this way...) and I added some fairy lights and christmas candle holder, also a present. Looks cute, I guess :)
And my favourite detail in my bedroom - my bed with new fairy lights! I think I'm gonna leave it all year arond because it's absollutly adorable! Love it sooo much. Now I don't want to leave my house in the evening, just to lay in my bed with those lights and watching some christmas youtube videos and my evening is prefect!

That's all from me today!
Hope you're having a great time preparing for this exciting holidays :)
Tell me what's you're most excited this month :)
Have a nice day!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment