November 23, 2014

Mini H&M and Lush Haul


Hi, humans!
How you're doin? I'm sooooo busy now.. For some reason my study decided to kill me this week, I'm sooo exhausted! The only thing I want to do it's to lie down. All day long. For a week. The last month wasn't really good for me, I've been ill for almost three weeks of the whole month. I also twisted my leg and couln't walk for three days... Crazy. Now when I meet my friends, they always ask something like "So, How are you? What new illness did you catch? Or maybe you broke anything else?". Even my friends are sick of it. Can you imagine how I feel?

Anyway, yesterday I went to the mall to get some presents for my friend's birthday. I've spent 3,5 hours there and found the main present for her only in the very end! Of cause I've spent some money on myself, just needed to cheer myself up(tough month, you know). 
So, here's what I got :)
I've found home section in H&M, never seen it before and I was ready to buy like a half of everything there, really, but I stoped myself because I'll need this money later(holidays are coming, presents, many many presents...). So I ended up buying only candles. 
The mint one is one of my presents for my friend. It says "The Poet's Garden Rain". The scent is very fresh, just like she likes. I've never had any candles from H&M so I don't know if they're good or not but the package is pretty, I think she's going to like it :) Maybe I'll buy one for myself later to check their quality.
The set of three candles saying "Joy" I bought as a New Year present for someone. I don't know for whom yet, I just saw it, liked it, bought it. But I'm sure I'll find a candle-lover among my friends :)

Then somehow I got to make-up/nail polish section. By the way, has any of you ever bought their make-up brushes? Big powder brush feels so good but I'm not sure whether to buy it or not... I saw this metal gold nail polish and fell in love. It was only in the set with lipgloss and, even though I didn't need it at all because I'm not a fan of lipglosses, I bought it. I like the packaging of lipgloss though, pretty stylish, I guess. I thought that the part of nail polish which is visible that's the whole size but then at home I figured out it goes all way down till the end of the packaging! 12 ml it's quite a lot and made me even happier then I was :)
I also bought Matte Top Coat which works amazing! It dries very quickly and the finish is great. I'm a huge fan of matte things like lipsticks and nail polishes and I'm so glad that now I can make any nail polish I own matte. Great thing.

Then I went to Lush. Oh my God! I love Lush so much! Recently I needed something to calm down and baths with different bombs helped me a lot. And I bought new ones as I used up what I had. I ended up buying "Granny Takes A Dip", "Twilight" and "Northern Lights". The last one I'm giving as a bday present, the rests are for myself. I picked up particular those bombs because they change their colour and it's such a satisfying show! I don't know why but I love watching them dissolving and changing colours... Oooohhh, sooooo good. And relaxing. Just what I need :)

This scarf I also bought in H&M. I wanted something like this for a very long time. Since I saw something like this in Mariannan's blog. But her scarf is way too expensive, about 100$ or something like this. Mine costs less that 20$. Huge difference, isn't it? I'm in love with this scarf. It's sooooo soft and big, I'm sitting wraping in it right now because it's so warm and comfy. I like that it's plain grey without any ornaments, only fringe. Hope it's gonna last forever! So excited to wear it! :)

That's all.
Let me know if you're excited about winter and holidays almost around the corner! I'm so excited to see snow(we still dont't have it, unfortunetely).

Have a nice day!
Ciao :)


No comments:

Post a Comment