February 09, 2014

Winter fun or wasted vacation



So, my winter holidays have ended. It's time to study and work hard. And now I want to go back for a second and thing what I've done.
Actually, I did very few things... I lay on my bed, spent tons of time on youtube, worked a little, ate a lot... But the best thing was skating. I don't know why this winter I hadn't skated before this vacation but I'm so happy that I did. I love skating even though I can't do it well... And I've found a great skating place in Moscow. Hope to go there few more times this winter. And there weren't many people, that's great :)



I hate my iPhone when it's cold >.< It turns off and writes that the battery is dead! But that's a lie! I have battery! What does it do to me?;_; I can't find an answer...
I don't know about you but I always promise myself to study during vacations anf guess what? I have never done this and this vacation isn't an exeption.
So right now I'm in my bed, in an hour I hope I will sleep because tomorrow is a big day. I don't want it and want it in the same time. I believe that this time I will study hard to make my biggest dream come true. Now I know that it's possible and the only thing I need to do right now it's studing. So wish me good luck;)

Just sayin, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment