February 06, 2014

A day with myself


Today I've spent a whole day with myself at home. It's almost the end of my winter vacation so I wanted to have a relaxing day and I was a little tired after three or four days in a row somewhere not at home doing something very active(it was pleasant actually but I was really tired).
So, today I decided to treat myself a little. 
I started my day with a very tasty breakfast with omlet and bread with Nutella.
I watched some episodes of "Friends"(absolutly in love with it).
I did a workout and I feel soooo much better.
I finally made my manicure.
Again started my diary. I always forget about it but maybe this time I will do it:)
Took a bath(what I do really really rarely) with foam from Lush(I wrote about it and I'm absolutly in love with it) watchin "Oran High School Host Club"(the only anime I love).
Made a hair mask(always forget to do it weekly).
I applied my favorite body cream by Planeta Organica, made a face mask by The Organic Shop and some more skin care routine.
To sum it up I want to say: I wish I could have such days more often but my study is coming and I won't have time for all those things... Unfortunately...
Just sayin, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment