September 06, 2015

Photo Post #33: The 25th of August: A Day With My Girl

Hi!

My good friend took a course about make-up so she invited me to show her skills. I’m not the best in make-up but I do understand quite a lot. So she wanted to experience on me and listen to my advice. And I was so happy to have anyone to share my experience of make-up! So I was absolutely happy to help her out :) I want to say that she has a lot to learn ahead and it’s so pleasant for me that I can do something to help her as she seems to really enjoy it. Aside the make-up we decided to just have some fun with a skin care. That’s how we ended up with hilarious photos of us having masks on :)
Some of my acquaintances said that it was “brave” to share such photos over the internet(I posted them on Instagram) and it pushed me into reflection: why is it brave? Yes, we had no make-up underneath those masks. But it’s totally Ok to post photos without make-up. In my two previous posts there were photos of me without make-up as I was so lazy to put anything on. And I think I still look nice on them. And I don’t care that I didn’t have any make-up on. Now I’m in that phase when I can go out without make-up. Yes, I can’t go to work without make-up as I need to look presentable. Or when I go shopping in a fancy mall or I go to the center of Moscow just as I want to as I like putting make-up on. But hearing people saying that posting photos with masks on is very “brave”.. I just don’t get it anymore. And I actually hope that soon people will change their mind :)

That’s all from me today!
Hope you are “brave” enough to post the photos of you wearing no make-up in public :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment