March 13, 2015

Cat's Toy: something like a DIY

Hi, humans!
Couple days ago I saw some pictures with cats playing with their masters with a simple box with holes. Well, you know, when a person puts its fingers through the holes and a cat tries to catch it? That's what I decided to do for my cat :)
So, one friend brought me a box from his work, I traced circles with a candle(couldn't find anyhting else round and not too big) and cut them out. That's simple, but I guess my cat didn't get the point... She prefers to sit inside and watch everybody though the holes... But still she has fun with it and later after I showed her the point she tried to lead me to this box all the time to play with her...
Did I mention that I actually have to do tons of studying and write my graduation work? #studentlife


That's all from me today!
Hope you're having a great time :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment