April 13, 2014

Wish List April 2014

Okay, the idea isn't mine, I saw something like this in Mariannan's blog and I'm a little crazy about her, she's gorgeous! Check her out.


So, let's talk about each thing :)

1. Perfect pair of jeans shorts. How can I still live without them? I don't know. But this year I will definitely buy them.
2. Maxi skirt. I'm shortish so I always thought that theu are not for me but I changed my mind. I'm in love with Selena's skirt on the second pic, so amazing(and yes, I'm a little obsessed with Selena Gomez :)
3. Revlon Matte Balm MISCHIEVOUS. I saw it in Zoella's blog and she looked wonderful so now I want it so bad but we don't have this collection in stores so I'm a little sad...
4. 1D Midnight Memories Vinyl Limited Edition. I'm NOT a directioner, but look at this cover! I need it so bad! If someone knows where I can buy it(without crazy prices, don't send me to ebay) please let me know. I btw, I think this is their best album so far :)
5. Ed Sheeran's coming album "X". Have you heard Ed's songs "Sing" and "Don't" from upcoming album? It's gorgeous! I can't wait when it! It will be out the next day after my birthday, that's pretty amazing. I'm sure it's gonna be perfect as always :)
6. London - Brighton. Englan is my dream. I can't wait to travel there and London and Brighton are two cities I'm most excited to visit :)
7. Macbook Air. Yes, I stiil don't have it. So in love with it. It looks perfect, it's powerful and it's Mac. I think that's enough :)
8. Nina Nesbitt Concert. She is so cool, I want to see her live, she is so talanted, sounds so good, her songs are amazing, just perfect.

Will see if I can actually get anything from this list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment