January 08, 2014

What am I doing here or New Year's resolution.


So. I'm here. I'm finally writing something. I finally start doing a blog. I was thinking about it for some months and so I'm here. 
I just want to warn you: I do some mistakes, exally, I guess I do A LOT of grammar mistakes but I hope you understand me. It's not because I was a bad student at school, no, I was quite good I guess, but English isn't my native language so I'm sorry, I'm trying my best. But why am I writing on English if I'm not sure about my language skills? I have no idea. I just like it.
One of my New Year's resolutions is to start my own blog. Again, why? Just want it. I want to have something I would(I hope) do regular and like it. I hope I will like doing this.
So, I want to make this year absolutly different like most of people and this is my first step. I decided that it's time to move, time to do something intresting with my life at least for writing something intresting. I don't want my blog to be very boring.
I hope this blog will help me change myself, to practise English and maybe even to find some friends, who knows ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment